G-rated Spot recently posted the music video of Linkin Park's "New Divide" which is the theme song for the upcoming movie Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen which transforms it's way to the theaters this June 24.

I am a fan of Linkin Park eversince I first heard their "In The End" song. It's great to see them once again doing what they do best and on the movie that I personally love! I am a huge fan of Transformers! Haha! I can't wait to watch the movie on the theaters and will then Watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Online over and over till I get tired of it.

Linkin Park's "New Divide" was specially made for the movie and was directed by Mr. Hahn, the band's DJ. Pretty neat huh? He used cutting edge virtual techniques in the video that creates the transistion from the band to some scenes of the movie. The effect was great and I wouldn't be surprised if this would reach the top spots on music billboards. Watch the full music video with the New Divide Lyrics on G-Rated Spot. Enjoy!

0 comments